Collection of Personal Information
We may also use and allow third parties to track your browsing history profile. Such tracking will allow Fitpush to offer you specifically tailored services and products (both of Fitpush and its third party partners). No personally identifiable information will be shared with any third party without your consent.
Types of Information Collected
User Information. In addition to the above personal information, we collect standard information about Fitpush users such as:
- “Personal Diet Data”, including, birthdate, height and weight, sex, and specific details of the foods and drinks that you consume and your exercise.
- Email address and Fitpush Password.
- IP addresses, browser type and your operating system
- Pages visited on the Websites referring and exit pages, and the dates and times of the visits
- Financial information, such as your credit/debit card number or other billing information for purchases and product upgrades
- Any additional information relating to you and your use of the Websites, Apps or Fitpush Services that you provide to use directly through the Websites, Apps or Fitpush Services
- Location data and other information about devices used to access and interact with the Websites or App.
- Information that you make publicly available or publicly post using tools made available on the Websites or via the App.
- Information you may provide in user-to-user messages.
- Information collected from promotions with third party companies.
Trainers. If you are a Trainer participating in the Ascend for Fitpush training program you will be asked to provide your email address and to select a password. You may also provide personal information such as your name, the name of your company and your photo.
Your information may also be supplemented with additional information from other sources, including publically available sources.
Use of Personal Information
We will treat the information we collect as confidential. We will not share Personally Identifiable Information about you without your consent. We may share information collected from you that does not identify you or an individual with third parties, including advertisers and potential business partners. For example, we may disclose the total number of pounds lost by all Fitpush users, the average weight loss of Fitpush users, or generalized information about diet and exercise habits based on aggregated statistics developed from collected data.
We may also use share data that does not identify a user:
- To fulfill the services and products you request from us.
- To operate and improve the Websites, App and Fitpush Services available to you through Fitpush, including developing new features and products.
- To communicate with you, respond to your requests and manage our relationship
- To personalize the products and services provide to you.
- Measure performance of the products and Fitpush Services
- To allow you to participate in Challenges, contests and surveys. Fitpush may co-sponsor promotions with other companies, in which case any information collected is likely to be shared with other participating sponsors.
- To send you marketing notices including promotions of our products and services. You can opt-out of communications from Fitpush at any time (see control of personal information below).
- For internal purposes, which may require the transfer of such information to other Fitpush affiliates for administrative purposes, for technical maintenance purposes, the marketing and promotion of products and services that might be of interest to you.
We may disclose your personal information when we reasonably believe that it is required by law, a duly authorized court order, or legal process and to protect and defend the rights and interests of Fitpush, its affiliates, suppliers, or users. If we are required to disclose your information, we will attempt to provide you with advance notice, unless we are prohibited from doing so by law.
In some circumstances we may use third party contractors to perform these services on our behalf. In such circumstances, we will only provide the contractor with the information needed to perform the services (for example, name and address if a contractor is delivering a product to you), and all contractors will be required to agree to confidentiality obligations with respect to your personal information.
Sharing Information with Friends and in User Forums
The Fitpush Services allow you to share your diet and exercise goals and information with friends that you select. In addition, if you accept an invitation from a Trainer as a part of our Ascend for Fitpush training service, you will enable the sharing of your Personal Diet Data information and potentially personally identifiable information with the Trainer.
Please bear in mind that Fitpush cannot control what your friends or Trainers do with the information you share with them, so you should only share with friends and Trainers you trust.
Control of Personal information and Opt-Out Options
Fitpush values the accuracy of the information you provide. You can confirm, change, or update personal information you have provided to us by contacting us directly at [email protected]
If you want to opt-out of communications from Fitpush, you can do so by emailing your request to [email protected] If you change your mind, you can opt-in again, by emailing this same address. When you opt-out of promotional communications from us, you may still receive service messages (such as an order confirmation) and legally mandated notices.
Security of the Information We Collect
We take commercially reasonable precautions in an effort to protect your information against security breaches. For example, we store personal information and Personal Diet Information in a secure, limited access facility, and we use industry-standard firewalls and security software design to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Diet and Exercise Information. However, this is not a guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. By using the Websites, Apps and Fitpush Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Protection of Children's Privacy
Fitpush.com is a general interest website, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If you are under 18, you are not permitted to use the Websites or App. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), the Websites and App are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 (COPPA's minimum protections are for minors 13 years of age or under). Fitpush does not knowingly collect personal information from children through this Web Site.
Cookies. When you visit the Websites, a cookie may be saved on your computer (if your computer accepts cookies), and if you return to the Websites the cookie may be read. A “cookie,” is a small text file placed on the user's hard drive to track usage of the Websites and collect basic information, which may include certain of your preferences.
If you would like to avoid cookies, your web browser may have an option that enables you to disable or not accept cookies. It should be noted, however, that should you disable or not accept cookies, portions of the Web Site may not properly function.
Web Beacons. We may also use web beacons, clear gif technology, or action tags as mechanisms to collect aggregate site visitation data by tracking how users navigate to and through our Websites. We may also use this technology to track the delivery of HTML email messages. Data collected through this mechanism is not linked to personal information. A web beacon is an electronic image and string of code that is imbedded in a web page or email which allows us to track web page views/hits or the opening of an email containing a beacon. We may use web beacon in conjunction with cookies to track web site activity on www.fitpush.com. Web beacon tracking by Fitpush does not identify the name or email address of the web user or mail recipient.
In addition, Fitpush or our partners may use analytics technology to track anonymous traffic data about use of the Apps. Such partners have the right to retain and use the anonymous traffic data collected by through the analytics service from users of the Websites or the Apps.
Links to Other Websites
Our Websites may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites, and we encourage you to review the policies of each site you use. We cannot control the actions of such third parties or be held responsible for their use of any information that you provide directly to them.
Users from Outside the United States
Fitpush and the Fitpush servers are located in the United States and are subject to the applicable state and federal laws of the United States. If you use Fitpush, you consent to the use and disclosure of information in accordance with this privacy statement and subject to such laws.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Fitpush does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may be able to set the DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Third parties that have content embedded on the Websites or App such as a social feature may set cookies on a user's browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited the Websites from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from the Websites unless you provide it to them directly.
We welcome your input on our privacy statement. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy statement, please contact us at [email protected]
Last Updated: 01/08/2018